Stoneridge Partners | Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory Firm specializes in the brokerage of mid-market home care, hospices and behavioral health agencies. Established in 2001, we are a business intermediary; this is our way of saying we work very differently from your typical business broker. At Stoneridge Partners, we not only advocate and negotiate for our clients; we truly partner with them. By managing the entire process start to finish, we allow the client to continue “business as usual” without unnecessary interruptions.
We provide complete seller and buyer representation with the highest level of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality. With hundreds of transactions closed, Stoneridge Partners has the industry experience, knowledge and long-term relationships necessary to give you peace of mind. Our services through the closing process include:
The Sell Side
- proprietary valuation based upon financial statements, brief Q&A,
comparable sales & current market conditions
- collaboration with accountants and attorneys
- professional business packaging
- confidential presentation to select buyers
- skillful negotiation for the best price
- creative transaction structuring to minimize tax impacts
The Buy Side
- access to great companies that may not be on the market
- comprehensive evaluation of industry opportunities
- recommendation of suitable targets
- expert negotiation for the best price
- collaboration with accountants, attorneys and your internal decision-makers
We are a relationship-driven firm with a national network of industry contacts, attorneys, accountants, private equity groups, and consulting and other professional firms.
As part of our service to the industry, we publish the Home Health Index, a monthly publication which provides valuable data to a large, steady readership. Every edition of the Home Health Index is archived on the website, along with other news and resources. We also attend numerous national and state conferences throughout the country, giving presentations, exhibiting, and meeting with both agency buyers and owners.