Stoneridge Partners | 2016 NHPCO, ANCOR Conferences
The firm recently attended the National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) Conference in Washington D.C. and American Network of Community Options & Resources (ANCOR) conference in Chicago.
“Leading Through the Currents of Change” was the theme for this year’s NHPCO conference where innovators, executives, leaders, industry stakeholders and other healthcare entities came together discuss the future of hospice and palliative care. Attendees left with innovative ideas, strategies, and tools to lead with great vision and creativity to transform the future of hospice and palliative care.
The theme for this year’s ANCOR Conference was, “Get Smart! Get Inspired! Get It Done!” where hundreds of professionals and advocates from provider agencies, disability organizations, government agencies and corporations came together to learn, share ideas, and engage in public forums to generate new solutions for the community’s most pressing problems.
- Post Acute Link Management Conference – June 8-10, 2016 in Chicago
- President & CEO, Rich Tinsley, and Partner, Brian Bruenderman will join a panel discussion on M&A, Partnering, and Consolidation trends across the spectrum of Post Acute providers.
- NAHC Financial Management Conference – July 10-12 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Stoneridge Partners will be exhibiting in booth 218
- Gulf Coast Home Care Conference & Exposition – July 27-29th in Point Clear, Alabama
- Partner, Joe Lynch, will be speaking on July 28th from 9 – 10 am (ET) on Home Health Mergers & Acquisitions Market
- Home Care Association of Florida (HCAF) – July 31-August 4th in Orlando, Florida
- Stoneridge Partners will be exhibiting in booth 410
- NAHC Annual Conference & Exposition – October 23-25 in Orlando, Florida
- Stoneridge Partners will be exhibiting in booth 1233
- Decision Health Private Duty Conference and Expo – November 14-16 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Stoneridge Partners will be exhibiting